Who We Are
Dachs Harding International brings global experience to executive leadership advisory services from strategic market advice and research, Board/ CEO coaching to talent development programs, tailored specifically to meet the needs of Business leaders and their teams who are preparing for digital disruption and transition.
Specific result oriented, outcome based engagements are designed for leaders to:
- Prepare and thrive under the impact of digital disruption and address the challenges currently facing your organisation
- Understand the key skills and competencies of a digital economy and roles of effective leadership to drive innovation and manage change for the Future of Work
- Reposition their organisations in the market, leverage government and corporate relationships and develop specific branding and value propositions
- Improve their skills as leaders to drive Culture, manage Top Team effectiveness and develop high potential future leaders
- Ensure true diversity is embedded in your Talent programs and using a proprietary Diversity Health Index to create development programs to unlock bias
Ella Dachs has over 20 years of international business experience, has worked across multiple industries and sectors to develop and implement solutions that have a lasting impact. She is a specialist in the area of leadership consulting, talent attraction and organizational change – creating the right culture in developing high performance teams.
Ms Dachs is an authentic business leader who has worked with international businesses in Australia, the UK, South Africa and Asia-pac.
Ella has a demonstrated track record of being an innovative, highly motivated, outcome-orientated Strategic Consultant with outstanding people skills, strong teamwork and project management skills.
Warren Harding has built an outstanding reputation with over 30 years of international Government and Corporate experience in senior executive roles across Asia Pacific.
He is a former Ministerial Adviser, senior Managing Partner in global consulting firms and is a leading consultant in Strategic Reviews, major transformations including the transition of talent, leadership, culture particularly as organisations prepare for Industry 4.0 in the Healthcare, Energy, Telecommunications, Mining, Resources, and Public sectors.
He has a reputation as an insightful and challenging consultant, well networked with outstanding government and corporate relationships.