Ella Dachs is an experienced Management Consultant who specializes in a wide range of human resources solutions that deliver business value. Ms Dachs has collaborated with blue chip clients providing professional advisory services that help organisations improve business performance through people.
Ms Dachs has worked across a variety of industries across Asia-Pac, UK, South Africa and Australia. She has been instrumental in delivering successful projects involving structural redesign.
Ms Dachs possesses core expertise in leadership assessment, diversity leadership, executive coaching, change management, executive recruitment and business strategy development. Ella has built strong relationships with clients through her ability to listen, engage and understand their needs. She has facilitated team workshops to navigate restructuring challenges and delivered one-to-one coaching with executives and is passionate about building leadership teams that drive and sustain organizational growth.
Ella specializes in Human Resources Management. Before establishing her consulting company, Ella worked for Global Tier 1 consulting firms KPMG (Sydney), Ernst & Young (London), BDO Spencer Steward (Cape Town), Global Tier 1 Talent Organisations, Morgan & Banks (Sydney), Korn Ferry International (Perth). She is a graduate from the University of Cape Town with a Bachelor in Social Science with majors in Human Resource Management and Organisational Psychology and a Marketing Diploma from the Institute of Marketing Management. She has a demonstrated track record of being an innovative, highly motivated, outcome-orientated Consultant with outstanding people skills, strong teamwork and project management skills. She is well connected in the WA Industry and Business Community as well as Women’s networks.
- Talent Attraction – aligning talent with business strategy, working with C-suite and executive leaders to build teams that drive organizational performance. Employer Branding, creating Value Proposition and attraction campaigns.
- Leadership and Development – competency assessment, helping individuals and teams reach their full potential through creating productive and energizing working environments.
- Performance Improvement – driving improvements through transformational change and aligning behaviours and skills to achieve individual and business success.
- Culture Change – aligning leadership with organization culture, creating high performance teams through shared values
- Gender Diversity – identification and development of high performing female talent to maximize their potential
- Strategy development – facilitation of high performance teams to execute business strategy
Ella has over 20 years of international business experience, has worked across multiple industries and sectors to develop and implement solutions that have a lasting impact. She is a specialist in the area of leadership consulting and talent attraction. She works with executives, leadership teams to develop competencies, assess executives, provide coaching and talent managements.